You can send these commands as text messages to the tracker’s phone number. If you do not receive a reply from the tracker, the tracker is either off or didn’t understand the command. All commands end with the # character.
- To set one, two, or three SOS numbers (10 digits, area code + number, no spaces) send one of the following, but replace number1 with your cell phone number:
- To remove an SOS number:
- Check the status of your SOS numbers:
- General status information:
- Get a Google Maps link to the current location (can take up to 2 minutes, please be patient):
- Show the last GPS location (faster, but can be slightly out of date):
- Enable tamper button (device will enter alarm state when device is removed/button is depressed):
- Disable tamper button:
- Cancel the alarm mode when triggered:
- Send a GPS location every 30 seconds when moving and once an hour when stationary (default, recommended):
- Sleep mode: report at 2:30 pm, wake up every 6 hours and report. Hours (last number) can be: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12 or 24.
- Sleep mode: report at 4 am, wake up every 4 hours and report:
If you need support, please get in touch with us at https://logistimatics.com/contact